Rock Your Dots
Rock Your Dots
Rock Your Dots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Polka Dots Ribbon Campaign. The Campaign stands for the Rights of Celebs privacy, It shows that you do not support the paparazzi. It also shows that you respect Celebrities as people not just objects!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Show your support on Twitter!!
Hello Everyone EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm by DarkRedfairy224

» Kristen Stewart on The Paps!!
Hello Everyone EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm by Rockyourdots

» It's a New Year!
Hello Everyone EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm by Rockyourdots

» KRISTEN STEWART
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm by Twilightangel90

» TAYLOR LAUTNER
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am by DarkRedfairy224

» Nicole Kidman "Paparazzi made life in Australia unbearable."
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 am by tngrl

» Who is your Favorite Celeb?
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am by tngrl

» Anti Paparazzi law to take effect in Jan.
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am by tngrl

» John and Kate!
Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 am by tngrl

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockyourdots
Admin
Admin
Rockyourdots

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 am

Just wanted to give a quick introduction.

I am the founder of Rock your Dots!! I am in support of Celebs and their privacy, from paparazzi and insane intrusive fans!! I welcome everyone here and I hope that you enjoy your stay..and Remember Rock your Dots!!
Back to top Go down
https://rockyourdots.forumotion.com
DarkRedfairy224

DarkRedfairy224

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: THANK YOU!   Hello Everyone EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:32 pm

THANK YOU FOR FOUNDING ROCK YOUR DOTS! YOU ARE AMAZING AND I AM HERE TO STAND BEHIND YOU AND HELP PUSH FORWARD, TO GET THIS ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP!! ROCK YOUR DOTS WILL BE ON EVERYBODY!! I THINK WE CAN COME UP WITH EVEN MORE WAYS TO ROCK THE DOTS!!! AS LONG AS PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IT STANDS FOR AND WHY WE WEAR THEM, THEN WE CAN GET DOTS ON EVERYONE!!! *HUGS* LETS DO IT!!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rockyourdots
Admin
Admin
Rockyourdots

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 7:29 pm

I was thinking the same thing we could prob. do a million things with the dots Smile I was at the craft store tonight and I was getting ga ga with the ideas swirling around in my head!!! If you have any suggestions please by all means post them I would love to hear it!!

I am also going to start tweeting as many celebs as I can...If we can just get one to like the idea..its only up from there Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkRedfairy224

DarkRedfairy224

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: GOOD IDEAS START SOMEWHERE   Hello Everyone EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:21 pm

YEAH, I'LL GET ON THE TWEETING CELEBS ASAP! THAT IS A GREAT IDEA. I WAS THINKING THAT YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH DO ANYTHING WITH THE RIBBONS. WE CAN MAKE NECKLACES,BARRETTES,BRACELETS... YOU KNOW WHAT...I THINK I AM GONNA MAKE A SHIRT WITH THE ROCK YOUR DOTS RIBBON ON IT AND THE LOGO...TAKE SOME PICTURES AND GET IT POSTED AROUND ONLINE. I CAN ALSO WEAR IT OUT AROUND TOWN AND MAYBE GET SOME OTHER PPL INTERESTED IN WHAT WE ARE DOING! *LOL* NOW MY MIND IS SWIRLING WITH EVEN BIGGER THINGS...LIKE HAVING BUMPER STICKERS OR CAR MAGNETS....YOU KNOW LIKE THE ONES THEY HAVE FOR THE MILITARY!!! I KNOW I AM KINDA GOING OVER BOARD...YOU JUST STARTED MAKING RIBBONS AND I AM TALKING CAR MAGNETS!!! I JUST WANT THIS CAMPAIGN TO DO GOOD AND GO FAR!!! JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT IT.
Back to top Go down
Rockyourdots
Admin
Admin
Rockyourdots

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 pm

LOL I love it!! Whats the saying..Go Big or Go Home! Why not we can do whatever we want right Smile we will make this work just takes time and energy...Eventually we will be able to get this thing off the ground Rome wasn't built in a day! Everyone has the right to privacy and to live a normal life..Even if they are famous!
Back to top Go down
Kelbell

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 am

Thanks for taking this first step forward. We needed something more than petitions and complaints. Now lets be proactive together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rock Your Dots  :: Welcome-
Jump to: