Rock Your Dots
Rock Your Dots
Rock Your Dots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Polka Dots Ribbon Campaign. The Campaign stands for the Rights of Celebs privacy, It shows that you do not support the paparazzi. It also shows that you respect Celebrities as people not just objects!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Show your support on Twitter!!
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm by DarkRedfairy224

» Kristen Stewart on The Paps!!
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm by Rockyourdots

» It's a New Year!
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm by Rockyourdots

» KRISTEN STEWART
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm by Twilightangel90

» TAYLOR LAUTNER
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am by DarkRedfairy224

» Nicole Kidman "Paparazzi made life in Australia unbearable."
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 am by tngrl

» Who is your Favorite Celeb?
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am by tngrl

» Anti Paparazzi law to take effect in Jan.
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am by tngrl

» John and Kate!
Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 am by tngrl

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Chris Pine "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockyourdots
Admin
Admin
Rockyourdots

Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi Empty
PostSubject: Chris Pine "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi   Chris Pine  "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 am

A couple weeks after "Star Trek" opened with a $75 million first weekend and Chris Pine went from largely unknown actor to global superstar, the 29-year-old actor found himself a target of the paparazzi, who convinced there was something going on between him and "The Hills" star Audrina Patridge.

A couple weeks ago, MTV News honored Chris as one of the people we're most thankful for in 2009, and during a wide-ranging conversation about the "Trek" franchise and the future of his career, talk inevitably turned to one thing Chris ain't so happy about in 2009: those pesky photogs that targeted him earlier in the year.

"I certainly despise them with all my soul," he said.

As prepared for the intrusion as he was before the blockbuster success of "Trek," Chris admitted there's truly no way to prepare for the reality of paps staking out your home and waiting to snap snap snap as soon as you emerge into daylight.

"In terms of the private life stuff, I understood what would or could happen because of my involvement in something so big, but you don't really understand it until it starts happening and people are waiting outside your house," he said. "And I live in an apartment on a busy street. It was pretty brutal when the movie first came out, and then it dies down and the paparazzi lose their interest and go after the next flavor of the day."

For all the hassle of increased media attention on his personal life, Chris characterized the tabloid spotlight as a fair trade-off, or as he put it, "the deal with the devil you make."

"I would say that artistically it's been everything I wanted," he continued." 'Star Trek' has afforded me the luxury of choice in terms of what I want to do and where I want to take my career," he said. "I don't know how long that will last for, but certainly right now I'm enjoying that immensely."
Back to top Go down
https://rockyourdots.forumotion.com

Chris Pine "I certainly despise them with all my soul," said about the Paparazzi
Page 1 of 1