Rock Your Dots
Rock Your Dots
Rock Your Dots
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Polka Dots Ribbon Campaign. The Campaign stands for the Rights of Celebs privacy, It shows that you do not support the paparazzi. It also shows that you respect Celebrities as people not just objects!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Show your support on Twitter!!
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:01 pm by DarkRedfairy224

» Kristen Stewart on The Paps!!
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm by Rockyourdots

» It's a New Year!
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 pm by Rockyourdots

» KRISTEN STEWART
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:31 pm by Twilightangel90

» TAYLOR LAUTNER
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:35 am by DarkRedfairy224

» Nicole Kidman "Paparazzi made life in Australia unbearable."
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 am by tngrl

» Who is your Favorite Celeb?
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am by tngrl

» Anti Paparazzi law to take effect in Jan.
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:56 am by tngrl

» John and Kate!
The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:52 am by tngrl

Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rockyourdots
Admin
Admin
Rockyourdots

The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed Empty
PostSubject: The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed   The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:02 am

Fabrizio Corona, the self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed after being found guilty of a campaign of blackmail against celebrities.

By Nick Pisa in Rome
Published: 6:24PM GMT 10 Dec 2009
Fabrizio Corona, the self-styled 'king' of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed after being found guilty of a campaign of blackmail against celebrities
Fabrizio Corona, the self-styled 'king' of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed after being found guilty of a campaign of blackmail against celebrities Photo: AFP/GETTY IMAGES

Corona, 35, was sentenced to three years and eight months in prison after using what prosecutors said were "Mafia-style threats" to extract up to £35,000 a time in return for promising not to sell compromising photographs to the media.

A Milan court heard that his victims included Silvio Berlusconi's daughter, Barbara, 25, two Inter Milan footballers, actors and politicians.

The prosecutor, Frank Di Maio, had asked the court to jail Corona for seven years and two months.

Corona was cleared on one of the blackmail charges.

Speaking on Thursday, the paparazzi said: "The law is supposed to be equal for all - well for me it isn't. I will do my time - but with this decision I'm ashamed of being Italian."

Corona has also been sent for trial at Civitavecchia, north of Rome, after being arrested while trying to spend counterfeit euros at a bar in Fiumicino international airport.
Back to top Go down
https://rockyourdots.forumotion.com

The self-styled "king" of Italy's paparazzi, has been jailed
Page 1 of 1